MAP is made up of the 8 Essential Amino Acids.
An essential amino acid is an amino acid that must be supplied in the diet. There are 8 Essential Amino Acids. Only when all 8 essential amino acids are available at the same time and in the correct ratio to each other can our body use them to repair and build cells. MAP contains all 8 Amino Acids in the exact ratio for human consumption.
8 Essential Amino Acids in MAP:
• L-Leucine (19.6%)
• L-Valine (16.6%)
• L-Isoleucine (14.8%)
• L-Lysine (14.3%)
• L-Phenylalanine (12.9%)
• L-Threonine (11.1%)
• L-Methionine (7.0%)
• L-Tryptophan (3.7%)
– Increase Strength and Stamina – Use MAP to augment your protein intake
– The basic building blocks of hair, skin, and muscle — MAP is rapidly digested and typically only takes 23 minutes to digest fully
– 99% absorbed and utilized compared to 23% absorption for meat
– 100% sugar free! Great for weight loss, clean eating, and bodybuilding
– Use MAP before intense training to significantly reduce recovery time