Verita Quantum Health Pte. Ltd. is incorporated in Singapore under
company number 201001510E with its registered office and trading address at 2
Leng Kee Road, #04-08, Thye Hong Center, Singapore 159086.
The terms “Verita Quantum Health”, “Verita”, “We”, “Us” and “Our”
include Verita Quantum Health Pte. Ltd. and our affiliates and subsidiaries.
This policy applies to personal information we may collect
when you access and use our suite of websites, applications, products, devices,
or services, (collectively, the “Services”); or when you otherwise interact
with us, including through e-mail, text and other electronic messages. It does
not apply to information collected by (i) us offline or through any other
means, or (ii) any third party, including through any application or content
(including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our Services.
information that can be associated with a specific person and used to identify
that person. Personal information does
not include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a
specific user, which may be used for any legal purpose.
- Our Commitment to Privacy
- Contact Information
- How We Collect Information About You
- How We Use The Information You Give To Us
- With Whom We Will Share Your Information
- Retention Of Your Information
- How We Store And Protect Your Information
- Updating Information
- International Transfer, Special Provisions Relating To
Residents Of The European Economic Area and California
- Access To Your Personal Information
- Your Rights
- Third Party Websites
- Children’s Privacy
- “Do Not Track” Disclosures
- Effective Date
TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. Please
be aware that by submitting your information to us and by using our Services you
or use the Services.
Our Commitment To Privacy:
In order to provide you with our Services we require information
about you such as:
- Your name;
- Contact information: country of residency, home address, e-mail
address, phone number;
- Billing information, credit and financial information for payments
processed by us. To the extent that any
party shall govern such information;
- Login credentials to create an account on the Services (e.g. email
- Order history, including information about products viewed or
purchase through our Services;
- Other personal information that you submit through our Services,
for example using our “Contact Us” feature or any other customer support
- Information from your use or interaction with our website, for
example, URL clickstream through our website pages, website pages views and
searches, pages response times, download errors, clicks, scrolling and mouse
- Information that we detect from the device you use to access our
website, for example IP address, browser information, operating system, device
configuration details, country/region, and language preferences.
We know that all information you share with us is important to you
and that some of the information is sensitive Personal Information, we are
committed to protecting this information, treating it with respect and
maintaining its privacy and confidentiality.
As a global company with operations and customers in Asia Pacific,
North and South America, and Europe we may need to share your Personal
Information across the globe with our various group companies, so that we can
provide you with access to our best knowledge and expertise and give you
When we share your Personal Information we will comply with the
privacy laws that are in place in the respective countries in which we operate.
In addition we embrace the principals of the new General Data
Protection Regulations (GDPR) operating in the European Economic Area (EEA) and
we will try to implement GDPR principals in the way we handle your Personal
We aim in particular to be transparent with you and we will:
- Tell you what information we will be collecting;
- Limit collection, sharing and retention of your information;
- Give you information on why we are collecting information;
- Give you information on how and where your information will be
used and stored;
- Provide you with information about how and why your Personal
Information is being moved outside of the EEA so that you have clarity when you
give us consent; and
- Tell you who to contact if you need more information, want your
Personal Information deleted from our records, or are unhappy about how your
information is being used.
your Personal Information should be addressed to our Privacy and Data
Privacy and Data Compliance Officer
Verita Quantum Health Pte. Ltd.
2 Leng Kee Road, #04-08, Thye Hong Center,
By Email: email@example.com
How We Collect Information About You:
We may collect your Personal Information in a number of ways,
- Through the use of any of the our websites or other websites
controlled by us, for example when you create your account, provide your name
and contact information, and send information to us through our websites.
- From information we receive by corresponding directly with
you by telephone, e-mail, WhatsApp, various social media platforms,
- Our websites may allow you to interact with us on third party
social media sites, such as Facebook or Instagram. Our social media sites may automatically
collect information from you, including your personal biography, profile
pictures, contacts list, likes, location and any additional images or
- Information we receive from third parties and publicly available
- We work closely with third parties in the provision of our Services
(including, for example, medical specialists, analytics providers, business
partners, suppliers, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery
services, search information providers) and may receive information about you
The Personal Information we collect may be directly provided
by you and may also be collected automatically.
The Personal Information we collect automatically is called “usage data”
and includes information about how you use the Services, including your access
times, location, browsing activity, browser types and language, unique device
identifiers, and Internet Protocol addresses.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and helps
us to improve and to deliver better and more personalized Services, including
by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store
information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services
according to your individual interests, speed up your searches, and recognize
you when you return to our Services.
from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a
better, more-tailored experience when you browse our website, and helps us
improve our website performance. For more information on the cookies we use and
How We Use The Information You Give To Us:
We will use the Personal Information we collect to carry out our
obligations to you, to fulfil any direct engagement, request or contract
entered into between us, and to provide you with the information, products and
services that you request from us. In addition, we may process your Personal
- To provide you with our Services including our website to fulfill
your order, verify or manage your account and preferences, facilitate any
return, cancellation, exchange or modification of your order.
- To provide you with any other information, products and services
from us or our partners including advertisers.
- To send you notices about your account or subscription, including
expiration and renewal notices.
- For marketing to you. You
may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from us by
following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we
may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your
account or our ongoing business relations.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products
or services we offer or provide though them.
- For the administration and management of our business.
- To track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our
- To protect our rights or property.
- To verify your identify and to investigate and prevent fraud or
other illegal activities.
- To maintain, improve and effectively maintain the operation of our
- to carry out troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research,
statistics and surveys;
- effect safety and security features; and
- to create interactive features and functionalities.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and other legal
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may combine information we received from third parties with
information you give to us or that we collect about you. We may use the
combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of
information we receive).
With Whom We Will Share Your Information:
We may share your Personal Information with and transfer your
Personal Information to any member of our group (if applicable). A member of
our group means our subsidiaries, affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its
We may share your information with selected third party service
providers who assist us or because we are under a legal obligation to do so,
- [Medical specialists, professors, researchers, analysts and technicians who may need to review information relating to your use of the products or related Services, for example bio-marking or health-screening
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them for you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our websites.
- We may be required to disclose your Personal Information to third parties in the event of any change to our corporate structure through a listing, merger, divestment, acquisition such as:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case, information held by the respective company about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to:
- Comply with any legal obligation;
- Enforce the terms and conditions of other agreements; or
- Protect the our rights, property and safety, or of our customers, or others; or
- Exchange information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; or
- For any lawful purpose; or
- With your consent or direction.
We may also share non-personally identifiable information
(aggregated or otherwise) with third parties for any reason.
Retention Of Your Information:
We will keep your information as long as we are required to do so
under the applicable laws in the country in which the data is retained. In
general Personal Information will be held for a period of 3 to 5 years after
termination of our relationship with you.
How We Store And Protect Your Information:
We protect your Personal Information with appropriate safeguards
and security measures. We maintain Personal Information in a combination
of paper and electronic files. Physical records and files may be stored onsite
at our offices. Access is limited to authorised physicians, employees and
Our employees and contractors are bound by strict obligations as
to confidentiality and know that they are required to adhere to this Privacy
Policy and applicable privacy laws.
By submitting your Personal Information, you agree to this
transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password
which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible
for choosing a password that is difficult to guess and is of sufficient
complexity i.e. combines, letters, symbols and numbers; keeping this password
confidential; changing it frequently; and ensuring that you do not to share the
password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is
not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal
Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites;
any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information,
we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised
We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy
settings or security measures contained on or within the Services. We will make
any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security,
confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored
“personal data” (as defined in applicable security breach notification laws) to
you via email or conspicuous posting through the Services in the most expedient
time possible and without unreasonable delay, as consistent with (i) the
legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine
the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data
You may update or correct information
about yourself by contacting us at our contact information above. If you completely delete all such
information, then we may not be able to provide certain Services to you. We may retain an archived copy of your
records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
International Transfer, Special Provisions Relating To Residents
Of The European Economic Area and California:
We have operations, entities, staff and service providers in various
countries throughout the world. Therefore the Personal Information that
we collect from you may need to be transferred to, accessed and stored at, a
destination outside the EEA or your own jurisdiction.
We would share your Personal Information in order to provide you
with our Services, and our staff and service providers may be engaged in, among
other things, review or provision of your use of our Services, the fulfilment
of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of
When transferring your Personal Information outside the EEA or
your own jurisdiction, we will endeavour to provide your Personal Information
with an adequate level of protection in the countries in which we will transfer
and process your information.
If you are resident in the EEA and you have a complaint or concern
around our privacy practices you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data
privacy authority where you reside.
If you are a resident in California, United States, you may
request from us certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal
Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such
a request, please contact us using the Contact Information provided in this
Access To Your Personal Information:
If you are in the EEA please note that the General Data Protection
Regulations (GDPR) gives you the right to access Personal Information held
We will make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your
Personal Information, but there may be circumstances where we might not be able
to provide you with access, including if the information contains legally
privileged information, and would compromise the privacy of another person or
where the cost of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to
your individual privacy rights. If we are unable to provide you with
access to your Personal Information we will provide you with an explanation for
our reasons and the right person to contact for any further queries you may
To find out more about access to your Personal Information or
transfer of information outside of the EEA or your territory please contact us using
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal
Information for marketing communications purposes. We will usually inform you
(before collecting your information) if we intend to use your Personal
Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal
Information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking
certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or contacting us
at the address or email stated above.
Third Party Websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the
websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you
follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have
their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or
liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you
submit any personal information to these websites.
Our Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18
without parental consent. Any access to or use of the Services by anyone under
the age of 18 without parental consent is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in
violation of the Agreement. If we learn
we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18
without verification of parental consent, we will only use that information to
respond directly to that child or notify parents. If you are a parent or
guardian or otherwise believe we might have any information from or about a
child under 18, please contact us so that we can delete the child’s
“Do Not Track” Disclosures
Some US laws require us to indicate whether we honor “Do Not
Track” settings in your browser concerning targeted advertising. We adhere to
Do Not Track browser requests.
We may update, amend, revise or otherwise change this Privacy
Policy from time to time. Any changes we
where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Your continued use of the